聖靈號遊船 大堡礁一日遊（艾爾利海灘 / 漢密爾頓島出發）
An incredible full day experience of interactive Great Barrier Reef Adventures
- Spend the day exploring the colourful underwater world of magnificent corals, colourful fish and marine life
- Relax in the high speed catamarans with spacious air conditioned lounges, large outer viewing decks, and more
- Drop by the bars on the catamarans that serve refreshments and are equipped with comfortable seating
- Journey past spectacular islands enroute to the outer Great Barrier Reef
- Curb your hunger throughout the day with morning and afternoon tea and a sumptuous buffet lunch
Enjoy a day out in the open seas - and at the Outer Great Barrier Reef no less with a day cruise that departs from Airlie Beach or Hamilton Island. Hop aboard a high-speed catamaran that will dock at a pontoon stationed at the heart of the barrier reef. Depending on the package you choose, you can take an introductory dive class, go on guided snorkeling tours, or if you're already a licensed diver, dive on your own and enjoy the stunning marine life around the Hardy Reef Pontoon. If you're not up for any of those activities, you can simply book the cruise and you're still set to have a fantastic day out. The cruise comes with delicious onboard buffet lunch, morning and afternoon tea, a complete snorkeling set for you to explore the oceans without a guide, access to a semi-submersible, and underwater viewing chamber, plus a fun presentation by reef experts about how to continue preserving and caring for the world-famous Great Barrier Reef. It's a fantastic way to get up close and personal with the wildlife in the Great Barrier Reef, while learning about the environment at the same time!