Take a side trip to the historical city of Cebu
- Visit Cebu, a historical and bustling city in the Visayas region on this full day guided city tour
- Travel hassle free with all transfers included - from your hotel in Bohol to the pier, Ocean Jet tickets, and back
- See historic sites like Magellan's Cross and Santo Nino Basilica from the Spanish colonial era
- Get a moment of peace as you discover a quiet Taoist Temple
- Travel to Mactan and see how world-famous Alegre guitars are made
While in Bohol, take a day trip to the historical city of Cebu with a guided full day tour. Enjoy a completely hassle free tour that includes a pick up and drop off at your hotel in Bohol, boat transfers via OceanJet, lunch and a knowledgable tour guide! Get to visit the historical sites in Cebu like Magellan's Cross, and Santo Niño Basilica (Basilica Minore del Sto. Niño) - home to two popular artifacts from the Spanish colonial era. You’ll also visit Fort San Pedro, a military defense structure that was once under the command of Miguel Lopez de Legaspi. From there, you'll head to the Parian Monument, and a quiet Taoist Temple. For lunch, indulge yourself to a delectable buffet lunch featuring some local favorites. After lunch, visit the Mactan Shrine, then drop by a guitar factory to see how the world famous Alegre guitars are made. Before you go, spend some time at a souvenir shop to look for some items and crafts to bring home.