- Enjoy a day of local insights to the madness and magic of the fascinating city of Mumbai
- Visit hot spots such as Dhobi Ghat, Banganga water tank, Mani Bhavan, Jain temple and more
- See the wealth of spices at Crawford Market, and see the Victoria Terminus Station (now CST) and Gateway Of India
- Drive past the Mumbai High Court and University, Prince of Wales Museum and learn more about the city's history
- You can opt to take a short train ride to witness the city's lifeline, giving you a true insider perspective
- Conveniences such as a hotel pickup and drop off as well as an English speaking tour executive will be available to you
See Mumbai's most splendid destinations and tourist attractions in this six-hour tour with an English speaking guide to help you. After getting picked up from your hotel, you will first arrive at the Gateway of India before seeing the iconic Taj Mahal Palace hotel. Following this, you will head to the Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus Train Station, which has been made into a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Then you will head to the Crawford Market, a British era market that has been standing for over a century and a great place to see a huge array of spices. Then you will visit the Dhobi Ghat, a massive open air laundry that you need to see to believe. Then you will visit the revered Mahatma Gandhi's residence, but not before you pass by the mosque named Haji Ali Dargah, just off the coast of Mumbai. Then you will head to Malabar Hill and its Jain temple, before seeing the Banganga water tank and a stop at Kamala Nehru park to take in the views. But no view will match the one at Marine Drive, where you'll see a spectacular panorama of Mumbai. It's a day to remember at one of the world's most colorful cities.