- Discover the full array of fishes from all five oceans in the world
- Experience the underwater life of Jeju Island sea by viewing thousands of local fish and rare marine creatures
- Walk through the Submarine Tunnel and watch as underwater creatures swim all around you
- Don't miss the special synchronized swimming show
- Check out the Ocean Arena's multiple presentations to learn about harbor seals, penguins, and more!
Visit the largest aquarium in all of Asia - Aqua Planet Jeju! The scale is approximately 11 times that of Aqua Planet 63 in Seoul. Visit the aquarium and see over 48,000 animals and plants of around 500 species in exhibition. There are so many ways to entertain all ages as it offers world's top ten educational, cultural, and entertainment programs. Check out multiple performances throughout the day on the 1st floor Ocean Arena. Don't miss the dynamic performance by an Eastern European synchronized swimming team or the many presentations about the ecology of marine animals. Visit the world's largest 330 square meter touch pool on the basement floor and experience and area where you can see, touch, and feel marine life. If you are bringing kids you do not want to miss the Kids Planet area for activities specifically tailored to the little ones!