- Have a day of deep relaxation as you take a dip in the natural onsens of Oedo-Onsen Monogatari
- Enjoy a view of the stunning Tokyo Bay while you luxuriate in the onsen's peaceful atmosphere
- Destress after an early morning flight with a bus shuttle service to/from Haneda Airport (HND)
- Put on a traditional yukata (summer kimono) to feel at home as you stroll around the onsen
- Try convenient E-tickets when you book the Oedo-Onsen Monogatari Physical Ticket (Direct Entry)
Come and experience a day of relaxation at Oedo-Onsen Monogatari. This natural onsen destination boasts 13 varieties of baths, and they are undoubtedly some of the best that you will find anywhere in Tokyo. Located on the island of Odaiba, you will also enjoy a stunning view of Tokyo Bay. Take in the scenery while wearing your comfortable yukata (or Japanese robe). You will travel to this haven via a morning shuttle bus from Haneda Airport. Once your stay is over, hop on the return shuttle bus so you can travel back home with ease. This will surely be an onsen experience that you won't forget.