- Start your day with a 60-minute scenic flight over the stunning Whitsundays Islands and the Great Barrier Reef with guarantee window seats
- Take in well-known sights such as Hill Inlet, Whitehaven Beach and Heart Reef during your flight
- Upon landing, you'll then enjoy a day out on the water with an action packed itinerary including snorkelling, a guided walk to Hill Inlet, time to relax on the beach, lunch and complimentary use of stinger/wetsuits and stand up paddle boards
- If you're looking to experience all the Whitsundays has to offer, this experience is the perfect choice for you
Let your jaw drop at the out-of-this-world view of the Great Barrier Reef from the sky on this scenic flight experience from Airlie Beach! The Great Barrier Reef is the largest living thing on the planet; in fact, it's even visible from the outer space. On this scenic flight experience over the natural marvel, you don't have to be a scuba diver, or even know how to swim, to explore and experience six of the ocean's most incredible living coral reefs! See the 2,300km long ecosystem comprised of thousands of reefs and hundreds of islands on board a small plane. Admire the beautiful colors, and spot the green of Dent, Long, and Hamilton islands, if you can. Later in the day, take a Sea Sprint Cruise to Whitehaven Beach, go on a guided walk, try stand up paddle boarding, snorkeling, and more. If you want to experience the Great Barrier Reef from above and below, then this experience is for you!
- What to bring: camera, beach towel, sunscreen, swim suit, hat, refillable drinking bottle and sunglasses
- American Express and Diners Club cards are not accepted on the vessel