- Travel around the world in just one day when you visit Soingook Theme Park!
- Visit more than 100 miniature models of famous landmarks from over 30 countries abroad
- See Beijing's Forbidden City, the Leaning Tower of Pisa in Italy, Bulguksa Temple in Korea, and more!
- Discover interesting facts about Jeju Island as well, including the region's culture and even its prehistoric origins
- Explore more in Jeju – enjoy the otherworldly and immersive displays of Alice’s adventures!
See the best sights of the world without the hassles of extensive traveling when you visit Soingook Theme Park! Check out Jeju Island's tourist hotspot for a glimpse of more than 100 small-scale versions of 30 countries' top landmarks. Explore the 20,000-square meter park and discover a variety of familiar architectural wonders. Check out Beijing's Forbidden City, Italy's Leaning Tower of Pisa, South Korea's Bulguksa Temple, London's Tower Bridge, and even the Basilique du Sacre-Coeur of France. What's more, this attraction is also home to Jeju Island's cultural emblems and prehistoric origins. Enjoy a day of global adventure for a low price when you book discounted tickets to Soingook Theme Park through Klook!