- Embark on an exciting cave tour to the best of Yogyakarta’s natural sightseeing spots
- Descend 60 meters into the Jomblang Cave and witness the mesmerizing ‘Light of Heaven’
- Discover the hidden beauty of Pindul Cave formed by karst stones and its majestic underground river
- Experience river tubing, a fusion of rafting and caving, along the crystal clear waters of the river
- Make your trip a hundred times better with convenient hotel transfers available in selected areas
Discover the best of the stunning Yogyakarta region on an immersive whole day adventure covering its famous natural sightseeing spots. Start your tour with a trip to the enchanting Jomblang Cave and bask in its impeccable views as you descend 60 meters deep into the cave. Be in awe of the astounding rays of light called the ‘Light of Heaven’ emanating from the cave’s 25 meter wide sinkhole as you go through your exploration. After that, you will be making your way to the elusive Pindul Cave where you can marvel at the hollows produced by karst rocks and see the beautiful underground river flowing through it. Unleash the adventure seeker hidden inside you when you go on a river tubing experience along the crystal clear waters of Pindul Cave. Enjoy these thrilling caving expeditions even more with hassle free transfer services available in selected Yogyakarta areas.