- Hop aboard a kayak and explore one Krabi's most beautiful hidden bays — Ao Thalane Bay
- Paddle around quiet canyons and groves with towering karst formations in the background
- Enjoy a delicious lunch in the calm natural environment and try to spot the elusive local inhabitants — crab-eating macaques!
- Expand your experience with the full or half day tour with an optional elephant ride
Ao Thalane is one of the most beautiful bays in the whole of Thailand. Surrounded by towering karst formations and cute little offshore islands, this place is simply ideal for kayaking. You get to explore small hidden passageways and discover the bay's diverse eco system at your own pace and away from hordes of tourists. Rich in flora and fauna, Ao Thalane Bay is a great place to spot some of Thailand's evasive wildlife: rare birds, monkeys and more. Choose between a quick half-day kayaking trip or go all in with longer tours including an optional elephant ride.
- Bring along sun glasses, swim suit, towel, hat and non-slip shoes
- Don't forget your camera and a waterproof case