- Experience the allure of Filipino country life at Villa Escudero!
- Go on a quick weekend getaway at this farm resort on an air-conditioned transfer
- Relish a Filipino buffet by the flowing stream of a man-made mini waterfall
- Experience a carabao cart ride and watch performances of traditional dances and music
- Marvel at the preserved plantation house, chapel, and museum of religious art
Experience the Philippines' old plantation life and learn about its rich cultural heritage in this tour of Villa Escudero. A convenient, refreshing escape from the hustle and bustle of Metro Manila, this farm resort offers visitors the local countryside life. Originally a coconut plantation, Villa Escudero now holds tours of their beautifully preserved plantation house, pink chapel, and museum, where the plantation owner's impressive personal collection of religious art can befound. Your local English-speaking guide will take you to every stop onboard a carabao cart. Enjoy a variety of fun-filled activities at the nearby green river, where you can go rafting or swimming. After an afternoon dip, head to the famous Waterfall Restaurant for a Filipino buffet lunch. Arrive at the foot of a man-made mini waterfall where your lunch buffet will be served. For a better experience, visit on weekends for a beautiful presentation of traditional Filipino dances. Book a tour now and experience the allure of Filipino country life at Villa Escudero!
- Guests are encouraged to pack light and may only bring one small hand carry bag
What To Bring:
- Extra clothes