- Discover the largest theme park ever in The Netherlands and indulge yourself in this magical world of wonder
- Witness a world of engaging stories and thrilling rides, and discover a world where fairytales come to life
- The ticket gets you past the cashier lines and straight to the entrance, giving you more time in the park
- Having too much fun? Book an overnight stay at Efteling in one of the many convenient accommodations nearby!
There is a place where you can get away from it all. Where one moment you are drifting among trolls and elves on the Droomvlucht family ride, and the next you are battling the dragon on the dual-tracked roller coaster Joris en de Draak. Where the smallest of the small embark on a journey with Jokie and Jet in the Carnaval Festival and the daredevils plunge into the gold mine of Baron 1898 at 90 km/h. And where you can glide through the secret corridors and magical rooms of Symbolica, Palace of Fantasy! Escape from the cuckoo clock workshop with Max & Moritz in one of their soap boxes on the newly opened double family roller coaster. Experience the most enchanting moments together at Efteling for 365 days a year because it's open daily! Get swept away by the endless autumn colours of the Fairytale Forest and watch as Efteling transforms into an enchanting winter wonderland full of sparkling lights, icy entertainment, and warming bonfires. With nearly 50 attractions, Efteling is definitely the ideal destination for the whole family!
- To ensure the health and safety of the staff and visitors of Efteling, a timeslot must be reserved on the official website after purchasing your ticket. You must present your valid Klook voucher plus the timeslot reservation confirmation from Efteling to enter at your selected date and time
- Please note: Children aged 0-3 enter free of charge but still require a timeslot reservation on Efteling's official website
- See Efteling’s safety guidelines to learn more information about what to expect during your visit to Efteling