Sun World Fansipan Legend Admission Ticket
- IMPORTANT NOTE: As per the new pricing policy from Sunworld Fansipan Legend, please pay an extra 100,000 VND at the entrance gate if you use the cable car from 07:00 - 12:00 on Saturday and Holidays. Please see the Additional Infomation for more details about holidays
- Add: CHAOHE5 to get a discount of 100,000 VND. Applicable for bookings with a minimum of 1,700,000 VND on the Klook app
- Add: BETTERONAPP to get a 5% discount, a maximum of 230,000 VND. Applicable for new customers on the Klook app
- Due to Covid-19 and customer safety, lunch buffet will permanently close, alacarte will be served instead.
- Take a scenic cable car ride up 3,143 meters above sea level to the peak of Fansipan Mountain
- Marvel at an impressive view of Hoang Lien Son Range and Muong Hoa Valley's natural landscapes as you travel
- Explore the various temples and spiritual landmarks located at the top of the mountain during your visit
- Enjoy a ride on the Muong Hoa Monorail and Fansipan Monorail with the experience’s different packages
- Redeem your ticket hassle-free with the hotel delivery service or just book a direct entry ticket!
- Please wear a mask during your trip as per prevention measures against COVID-19
- It is highly recommended to wear or bring warm clothes, as the weather is cool and cold at noon in Fansipan
- In order to choose most suitable service, please refer to the full route from Sapa Town to Fansipan Peak as follows:
- From Sapa Town to Hoang Lien Cable Car Station: take Muong Hoa monorail (depart from Sapa Station) or take a taxi
- From Hoang Lien Station to Fansipan Peak: take the cable car to Fansipan Station. Walk for 10-15 minutes to Fansipan Peak.
- Book the shared city transfers between Sapa and Hanoi with best price for a worry-free trip