泰姬陵 & 阿格拉堡 英语及小语种一日导览（斋浦尔出发）
- Explore the two most beautiful UNESCO World Heritage sites in India: Taj Mahal and Agra Fort
- Learn about the iconic love story behind the 17th-century white marble mausoleum, and marvel at its design
- Walk the huge expanse of the Agra Fort and learn about its Mughal architecture
- Enjoy the convenience of a hotel pick up and drop off in a private air conditioned car
- An English speaking guide will take you around these sites and give you valuable information
- A professional tour guide speaking non-English languages such as Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, and Portuguese is also available at a nominal cost
- Get Fast Track Entry Tickets to Taj Mahal and Agra Fort for your touring convenience!
When one thinks about India, one of the first iconic landmarks that come to mind is the Taj Mahal, one of the most famous and beautiful buildings in the world. This tour takes you right up to this iconic landmark of Indian history and culture, as well as takes you on a tour of the nearby Agra Fort. You'll be picked up from your hotel in Jaipur where you'll drive to Agra, located at the Yamuna River. Your first stop will be at the Taj Mahal itself, that iconic feature of Indian culture. You'll hear about the love story that led to its creation, as well as the Turkish, Indian, and Persian architectural styles that comprise its structure. You'll have time to enter it, admire the exterior and interior, it's garden, and take in the ambiance. Then it's off to Agra Fort, which is a UNESCO World Heritage site and a noteworthy piece of Mughal architecture. The emperors of India's Mughal Dynasty have lived in this fort until 1638, and it's a sight to behold for its craftsmanship made of red sandstone. Your next stop is a break for some delicious lunch at a local Indian restaurant where you can taste the local flavors. You'll then head to the Baby Taj for some splendid, breathtaking views that you'll want to capture on film, or see the Sunset point at the rear of the Taj Mahal itself. You'll return safely to Jaipur to your hotel after this day of history.