- Experience the urban side of city on this walk and visit local popular hangout places
- Hear great stories about the best places to hang out in the evening, see restaurants, pubs and cafes
- Explore the local favorite hangout places for young people at night
- See the prominent and beautiful, ancient yet modern side of Pune City as it glows in the evening
- Listen to stories that will help you understand contemporary Pune and everyday life in the city
An evening in Pune is a wonderful experience and your English speaking guide can show you to the best spots for night owls out in the city. Your first stop is outside the German Bakery at Pune, in Koregaon Park. Popular for its fusion of local and western style baked goods, it's a fine place to meet your guide as you begin your tour. Koregaon Park is South of Mula-Mutha River, and is famed for being a very elite residential area in the city. Full of beautiful greenery and is flanked by great shopping locations, it comes alive at night. See the fine restaurants and pubs in the area, or maybe even step into one of the local cafes and get a cup of coffee. As it's such an ostentatious location, many young people stroll around this are and go to some popular hangout spots that you'll also be able to see and visit. The tour ends right back at Koregaon Park.