Chelavara瀑布 & Kabbe山峰脚踏车之旅
Travel through beautiful landscapes to catch a stunning sunset
- Go on a 4-hour cycling adventure through countryside roads and explore remote villages of Coorg
- Ride through the lush green paddy fields, past natural streams and hills and discover a variety of landscapes
- Cycle all the way up the Kabbe Hills for a breathtaking view and marvelous photo opportunities
- See the beautiful Chelavara Waterfalls up close and explore the surrounding lush greenscapes and hills
- Learn about the region from your English-speaking guide and enjoy the convenience of hotel transfers
Explore the best of Coorg’s magnificent countryside on a 4-hour cycling adventure taking you past picturesque villages, waterfalls and more and let a stunning view of the sunset complete the adventure. Kick off at 10:00am - meet up with your guide, go through a detailed briefing before the trip and start the adventure. Begin with a ride through lush paddy fields and calm little villages before a challenging climb uphill to reach the Chelavara Waterfalls famous for the surrounding greenery. You will arrive at the waterfalls at about 5pm and from there on it’s a short 20-minute climb to the peak — and it’s well worth it, as you will get to witness a breathtaking sunset from the top of the Kabbe Hills.