Divar岛 & Chorao岛骑行
- Discover the scenic sights and picturesque villages of Goa as you cycle through Divar and Chorao Islands!
- Learn about the historic significane of Divar Island to Old Goa
- Experience bird watching as you pedal through uninhabited areas in Chorao Island and its bird sanctuary
- Enjoy breakfast at a local eatery for some authentic local fare
- Cycling gives you a far more rewarding journey than walking!
This wonderful cycling tour of Divar and Chorao islands takes place every every Sunday and is perfect for travelers looking for cultural and historic tours in Goa. Divar island has a noteworthy historic importance with its proximity to Old Goa, and touring it takes you to nice churches and temples. If it's the right time of year, you'll see the Bonderam festivities. Then at Chorao Island, you'll see the famous Salim Ali Bird sanctuary. The bird sanctuary in itself is a dense area of woodland, and the wetlands on the outskirts of the sanctuary are great for bird watching. Cycling through these areas gives you a sense of satisfaction and awe that you won't get just by walking, so this is a tour you shouldn't miss.