- Enjoy a 7 hour trip to explore Kumbhalgarh Fort, a UNESCO world heritage site
- Explore the Aaret Pol, Halla Pol, Ram Pol and Hanuman Pol the major gates of the fort
- Walk around the temple complex and visit the several Ganesh, Vedi, Nilkanth and Mahadev temples
- Spend time to explore the Palace of Rana Kumbha known as Kumbha Palace and the Jhalia ka Malia Mansion
- Enjoy the famous Badal Mahal (Palace of Clouds) situated at the highest point of the fort
- Don't miss the magnificent views of valleys and explore its jewel-bright rooms and terraces
Head out from your hotel to see on of Udaipur's most historically rich sites: Kumbhalgarh Fort. You'll be able to explore this majestic structure rising 1180 meter high from sea level, with a splendid view of the Arvali Mountains. You'll be able to learn of its rich history when it served the ruler of Mewar and the legendary king Maharana Pratap. Within it is the famed Kumbha Palace, and the famed Badal Mahal, otherwise known as the Palace of the Clouds, which stands at its highest point. It's the perfect way to learn a bit more about the rich culture and history in Udaipur for a day.