- Visit to the Chittorgarh Fort, a UNESCO World Heritage site and an epitome of Rajput pride, romance and spirit
- Discover Padmini Palace, which narrates the story of the Cleopatra of India, Rani Padmini in its design
- Witness the 10 feet long Vijay Stambh (Tower of Victory)
- Enjoy the panoramic view of Chittorgarh city from the Kirti Stambh (Tower of Fame) built during the 18th century
- Explore in and around the Chittorgarh Fort and learn about its history and architecture
- On the way back, you'll get a chance to explore a local village
Step into the world of legends by heading to Chittorgarh Fort. Form your hotel, you'll head out to the fort and straight to Padmini Palace, a three-storey structure, and explore its outer walls painted white as it overlooks a pleasant lotus pool. Then you'll head to Vijay Stambh, a momnument constructed by Rana Kumbha. Then you head to Kirti Stambh to see its seven story tower and five foot statue. You'll hear many tales about this incredible palace, including its origins, where it was said to have been crated by the legendary hero Bhim from the famous epic tale the Mahabharata. You'll get some fascinating information about the local village near this area on your way back from your hotel, completing this wonderful trip into a world of legend.