- Make your way to The Golden Triangle, where Thailand, Laos, and Myanmar meet
- Enjoy a cup of coffee at the Maekhajan Hot Springs
- See the intricacy of the Wat Rong Khun, also known as the White Temple
- Be awed by the collection of wood buildings at Black House, featuring works by Thawan Duchanee
- Take a boat ride along the Mekong River or visit Karen Village
Hop on a whirlwind journey and visit the landmarks surrounding Chiang Mai with this one day tour! Start the morning right with a visit to Mae Khajan Hot Springs, where you'll enjoy a cup of hot coffee that's sure to wake you up. Travel to Wat Rong Khun, also known as the White Temple, a white structure known for its intricate detail and eerie thematic references. Take a quick break with a delicious buffet lunch at Wiang Indra Riverside Resort or Lan Mai Hom Restaurant, before you make your way to the Black House, with a collection of wood buildings by Thawan Duchanee & other contemporary Thai artists. Be whisked away to The Golden Triangle, where Thailand, Laos, and Myanmar meet. From here, you can choose to sail down Mekong River and visit the Laotian Island of Don Sao, visit Karen Long Neck Village, or do both! After this, you'll head back to Chiang Rai and be dropped off at the meeting point.