- Explore India’s famous Golden Triangle on a private four-day tour in Agra, Jaipur, and Delhi
- Enjoy a quintessential introduction of the cities' rich culture, unique tradition, and long history
- See the iconic Hawa Mahal, the Red Fort, the Taj Mahal, the President’s house, and many more
- Have your own private tour vehicle accompanied by a knowledgable guide at an affordable price
- Visit the best of India while having a deeper understanding of its fascinating past and cultural contrasts
- Guests looking for shorter duration can opt for 3D2N Golden Triangle Tour from Agra
Ready yourself for a four-day adventure to India’s most breathtaking destinations in the Golden Triangle! On this exciting private tour, you’ll be able to visit the best of Agra, Jaipur, and Delhi. Kick off your expedition in Agra where the world-renowned Taj Mahal is located. Have the chance to explore this iconic monument before heading to Agra Fort to learn all about the Mughal Emperor Akbar. On the second day, you’ll drive to the city of Jaipur where gorgeous architectural landmarks from the older times are scattered throughout the metropolis. Get to walk through the corridors of Amer Fort, discover ancient astronomical tools in Jantar Mantar, and marvel at the Hawa Mahal and Jal Mahal palaces. The remaining days of the tour will be spent navigating the heart of India; the Old and New Delhi. On the final stages of the tour, you’ll relive some of India’s most unforgettable moments in history through its incredible monuments such as the Red Fort, Humayun Tomb, India Gate, the President's residence, and the Lotus temple.