九州别府地狱门票 & 龟之井巴士迷你1日券（福冈机场领取）
- It’s time to visit the 7 Hells of Beppu and experience the most stunning version of ‘hell’
- Avoid long lines and get easy seven-in-one admission ticket for all Hells of Beppu
- Enjoy smooth and hassle free traveling with the Kamenoi Bus one day pass
- Spice up your Kyushu holiday with this convenient combo package especially made for you
Ever visited Beppu City’s version of ‘hell’? In a town that serves as home to more than 2,000 hot springs, it’s bound to get hot as hell - in the best way possible, of course! With an easy admission ticket to the Hells of Beppu, also known as Jigoku Meguri, you’ll be able to discover seven of the most spectacular hot springs in town. Skip waiting in long lines to get tickets for this sightseeing attraction, enjoy the convenience of being able to go around Umi Jigoku (Sea Hell), Shiraike Jigoku (White Pond Hell), Oniyama Jigoku (Devil Mountain Hell), Oniishibozu Jigoku, Kamado Jigoku, Chinoike Jigoku (Blood Pond Hell) and Tatsumaki Jigoku (Tornado Hell) without any hassle. Also included in this sweet package deal is a one-day unlimited pass for the Kamenoi bus, making all your transportation worries go away. Make your Kyushu holiday stress-free and easy with this amazing combo deal for the Hells of Beppu ticket and Kamenoi Bus pass.
- Please don't get too close to prevent scalding