布城 & 游船之旅
- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- Enjoy a relaxing half day trip on a Putrajaya cruise and discover Kuala Lumpur's calmer side in Putrajaya, 25km south of the capital
- Hop on a sightseeing cruise, take a full glance of Putrajaya Lake
- Discover unique local architecture at Putrajaya Government Centre and Putra Mosque, which houses the Malaysian Prime Minister's office
See Kuala Lumpur's calm side with a Putrajaya sightseeing cruise. Get on a boat and have a relaxing cruise at Putrajaya Lake to see the wonders of the city in a different perspective. See the Putra Mosque, the principal mosque of Putrajaya, which houses the Malaysian Prime Minister's office. Continue the tour with a visit to Putrajaya Government Centre and don't miss out on exploring the iconic Perdana Putra in detail. Incorporating a mix of architectural elements from Turkestan, Kazakhstan and Morocco, it's a true sight to admire. Finally, get to see the grand Putra Bridge and all its wonders up close before heading back to your hotel.
- Be at your hotel lobby 10 minutes before your selected pick up time
- The price includes pick-up and drop-off from hotels within the Kuala Lumpur City Centre and Bukit Bintang