普罗旺斯村 & 坡州梦想文创图书馆 & Heyri艺术村一日游
- Add some color to your vacation in South Korea by visiting Gyeonggi-do's top cultural destinations
- Explore the beautiful Provence Village, a fairytale-themed village resembling France's dreamy Provence
- Enjoy a pleasant stroll in Paju Book City, host to a number of stylish coffee shops and bookstores
- Visit The Step and glimpse into the world of renowned Korean creatives in the Heyri Art Village
- Finish off the tour with a luxurious spa experience and some souvenir shopping in Starfield Mall
Move away from bustling Seoul and head over to the beautiful South Korean countryside feats including Paju Book City, Heyri Art Valley, and the Provence Village. Enjoy the amazing transition of lush terrains, thick mangroves, and views of the charming suburbs of the capital. First stop is the Forest of Wisdom in Paju, a cultural complex host to a number of homes owned by locally renowned artists and publishers. Stroll through the famed Book City and dedicate your pleasures visiting bookshops and cafés in the area. After spending some sweet time in book lovers' paradise, continue through the Heyri Art Village, South Korea's art hub and another popular community of writers and painters. DIY art is much alive during your visit to The Step, which will surely serve as a highlight as you stroll its museums and craft shops. Move on to the Provence Village, a fairytale-themed village inspired by France's very own Provence and a vibrant destination filled with stylish cafés and Euro-centric bakeries. The tour finishes off at Starfield Mall to melt away the day's stress at the extravagant Aquafield Spa and souvenir shopping.