- Privilege is valid only for payment made by Visa Cards (Including Visa Credit and Visa Debit Cards) issued outside of Taiwan.
- Offer is only valid for Klook’s new members who book Taiwan activities as their first purchase, with amount over NT$400 to claim the NT$100 rebate coupon. Payment must be made by Visa Cards.
- Visa cardholder exclusive promotion code is valid from April 1, 2016 till March 31, 2017 to receive a NT$100 rebate coupon. The coupon is redeemable till April 30, 2017.
- Every Visa cardholder is eligible for one coupon during promotion period. The coupon is non-transferrable and can only be used for one transaction. The coupon cannot be exchanged into cash.
- Offers are provided by Klook Travel Limited, offer contents and promotion regulations announcement should base on Klook’s official website.
- Price is subject to change based on daily exchange rate, actual selling price and discounted amount should base on Klook’s official website.
- Visa and Klook Travel Limited reserves the right to amend or to end the campaign without prior notice.
- Additional cross-border transaction fee may apply. Any question please contact your Visa Card-issuing bank.
- For the avoidance of doubt, Visa is not the provider of any of the goods and/or services under the Visa merchant offers (“Offers”) and is not a party to any purchase or service agreement entered into between a Visa cardholder and any merchant(s). In addition, while Visa has used best efforts to facilitate the Offers, Visa makes no guarantee or warranty of any nature that the Offers will be honored by the respective merchant(s). Accordingly, Visa will not be responsible or liable in any way for any goods or services procured using any of the Offers, or for any non-fulfilment of the Offers by any merchant for any reason whatsoever. Any claim, complaint or dispute of any nature arising out of or in relation to the procurement, attempted procurement or usage by a Visa cardholder of any goods and/or services under an Offer (each a “Claim”) shall be settled by the Visa cardholder directly with the relevant merchant, and the Visa cardholder undertakes and agrees not to make any Claim against Visa. Without prejudice to the foregoing, Visa shall not be liable to any person for any loss, damage, expenses or claim (whether direct, indirect or otherwise) in relation to any false representation, damage or omission arising from or in connection with the usage or attempted usage of the Offers, or goods and/or services provided under the Offers.
- About booking on Klook, please refer to the terms and conditions of official website: https://www.klook.com/conditions/
Inspire New Traveling Idea with Visa!