Tour Đi Bộ Tương Tác Ở Intramuros Manila
- Get to know Manila, Philippines’ unique history when you join this exciting walking tour of Intramuros
- Explore the historic walled city and get to know its rich past, dating to as far back as the Spanish era
- Wander through various churches, plazas, city walls, tombstones, and even a scenic golf course!
- Visit iconic sites including Plaza de Roma, Manila Cathedral, and San Agustin Church
- Discover interesting facts, fun trivia, and get an understanding of Philippine history from your expert guide
Về dịch vụ này
Get to know the long and dynamic history of Metro Manila with this 2.5-hour Intramuros tour. Commonly known as the walled city, this iconic attraction in the heart of the capital city is filled with a colorful history that will leave visitors in awe. Join this walking tour via Klook, and you’ll be taken to some of Intramuros’ most popular features. Stop by Manila Cathedral, San Ignacio Ruins, Plaza de Roma, and San Agustin Church, the oldest stone church in the country and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. You’ll also be accompanied by an expert guide, from whom you’ll hear stories of the walled city. Get to know Intramuros’ past and what it has been through, from the Spanish colonial era, World War II, up to today.