Chuyến Đi Nửa Ngày Xe Lửa Hơi Nước Bắc Borneo Và Đưa Đón Khứ Hồi Trong Khu Vực Thành Phố KK
- Explore the natural charm of Borneo aboard a firewood-powered steam train from Kota Kinabalu to Papar Town
- Admire the local towns of Tanjung Aru, Kinarut, Papar as the train passes and stopover
- Marvel at the traditional Malay houses as you pass by many local villages along the way
- Visit the historical Tien Shi Temple and learn more about the nearby market town in the area
- Enjoy a convenient and comfortable hotel pick up service within Kota Kinabalu
Về dịch vụ này
Take a scenic trip around North Borneo aboard an iconic steam train. Travel back in time as you hop on a refurbished cabin that recreates the popularity of steam trains in the 1900s. The train cars boast a carved brass logo that exhibits the original emblem of the railway operator. Don't worry about missing a meal during the trip as delicious and filling servings of breakfast and lunch will be provided to you. Enjoy the scenic views as you pass by villages, coastal towns, rice fields, and different plantations along the way. Meet other fellow travelers in the cabin while chugging along the tracks of Tanjung Aru Station up to the towns of Kinarut and Papar. Hop off each stop and explore the local shops where you can find unique Malay souvenirs. Discover many iconic colonial structures such as the Kinarut Mansion. Enjoy the convenience of hotel pick up and drop off services within Kota Kinabalu.