ทัวร์ถ้ำน้ำแข็งที่ภูเขาไฟคาทลา (Katla) จากเมืองเรคยาวิก
- Discover the marvels of Icelandic nature and set your sights on the most amazing ice cave on a day tour
- Katla Volcano and Mýrdalsjökull glacier combined their forces and made a breathtaking ice cave
- Marvel at the many layers of the glacier to see how it had built up over time
- Enter the cathedral-like atmosphere of the ice dome produced by the Katla Volcano in Kötlujökull outlet glacier
- Hop into a Super Jeep and get ready for an incredible journey in an icy land
- You can also join this Ice Cave Tour if you’re coming from Vik
This amazing day tour out of Reykjavik lets you see two polar extremes of this natural wonder with trip to see the glaciers and the Katla Volcano. The tour starts from Reykjavik, where you'll be passing by charming towns with mountains on one side and a picturesque sea on the other. A Super Jeep will then take you to Mýrdalsjökull glacier, where you'll get a chance to marvel at the otherworldly layers of differently-colored ice that are almost like stripes. Enter the glacier and explore, surrounded by giant ice walls on each side as your guide tells you about the glacier's history. At the end of the tunnel, you'll come upon the outlet glacier Kötlujökull, with the ice dome created by the Katla Volcano, which it's named after. It's a fantastic wonder, with its hole in the glacier roof where light shines in, creating a heavenly atmosphere. You'll also be able to search for smaller ice caves afterward, and enjoy the sight of the sun glistening off the ice as you head to Vik. Afterwards, you'll then go to see the Skógafoss waterfall and Seljalandsfoss waterfall, which is so majestic and eerie that it has been featured in films - the last stop before returning to Reykjavik. Don't forget to take photographs of this unforgettable journey!