Поездка на остров Чам на скоростном катере из Дананга с прогулкой по морскому дну и сноркелингом
- Explore the Cham islands has simple beauty with blue sea, white sand, sunshine and stunning coral reefs.
- Enjoy white sand shores, clear blue seas, and stunning underwater reserves with snorkeling and sea walk experiences
- Have a delicious lunch and relax at the Unique ecological Bai Chong beach of a Word Biosphere Reserved Cham islands recognized by UNESCO
- Hop onboard a speedboat for an exciting and easy travel between Da Nang and Cham Island
Discover the magical wonders of Cham Island’s deep blue sea on a day trip to one of Vietnam’s famed UNESCO World Biosphere Reserves. Travel to one of the eight small islands located off the coast of Hoi An on an exhilarating speedboat ride from Da Nang. Meet and interact with the marine life and coral reefs of the underwater world with with exciting water activities during your visit. Suit up high-quality snorkelling equipment and swim to the best snorkelling spots in the area. Interact with the diverse marine life and coral reefs of the waters with a fun sea walking experience. If you'd rather swim along the current, see a variety of sea creatures from the surface with the snorkelling gears readily available with the staff. After your swim, dig in and taste the authentic flavours of Vietnamese cuisine at Bai Chong Beach for lunch. While you enjoy your day in the sun, feel free to also ask the tour’s professional English and Vietnamese-speaking guide your questions about the history of the Cham Islands as you explore. Don’t miss out on this chance to experience the beauty of Vietnam that lie outside the busy city streets.
- Klook Exclusive: Enjoy an exclusive underwater sea-walking filming offer for Klook customers, applied for booking dates until 30 Sep 2020