[Распродажа] Скайдайвинг в Дубае
- Take the plunge and experience 60 seconds of freefall after jumping out of a plane at 13,000 feet!
- Try to keep your eyes open so you don't miss the best views of the Palm or Desert Campus
- Be assured of your safety with highly trained tandem jump masters and professional support staff
- No prior experience is required for this tandem jump, making it great for first-timers!
This ultimate thrill-seeker's adventure begins with your check in arrival on site. Here you will be welcomed and given registration and waiver forms to fill out. You can be assured of your safety as a tandem instructor and camera flyer will accompany you during your experience. Approximately 20-30 minutes before you board the plane, you will be introduced to the instructor who will be with you, and you will get a thorough rundown of the process as well as a safety briefing. You will also be shown the best practices and techniques for the experience, and the instructor will show you the best body position for free fall. Afterwards, it's time to put on and check your harness. Then it's time to be escorted to the boarding area. Your safety is the highest priority, so you will receive a a pre-boarding safety check. Then you can have your picture taken with your instructor and the aircraft. Then it's time to head up into the sky. On the way up you will be treated to astounding aerial views of the Palm Jumeirah Island and surrounding areas. The ride up is approximately 20 minutes, during which you will be asked to give a short interview about your experience thus far. When the plane gets to exit altitude, you and your instructor, along with your camera flyer, will then exit the plane and free fall for nearly 60 seconds (Don’t forget to smile for the camera on your way down!) The 60 second freefall will be an adrenaline-fueled rush of a lifetime, and it will stop when your parachute deploys at around 6,000 feet. Don't worry: you get to catch your breath on the 4-5 minute parachute ride, and you get to see the most incredible views of the Dubai skyline as you come down. Once you touch safely back down on the drop zone, your camera flyer will give you another interview to record your reaction to the experience, and you head back to the main building.
- Individual customers can be accompanied by only one family member or friend
- Your temperature will be checked before you enter our facility. You are required to wear a face mask at all points of time and maintain strict hygiene levels during your visit
- Please make sure you wear trousers/pants with pockets to safely keep your mask in during your skydive
- Please maintain a distance of 2 meters between yourself and fellow customers and staff at all points
- As skydiving is a contact sport, please understand that in addition to all the precautions and safety measures Skydive Dubai has taken and will continue to take, by skydiving with us you assume all responsibility to the risk of exposure to COVID-19
- Skydive Dubai and all its associated and relevant entities cannot guarantee your protection. If you do not accept the risk, despite all the safety measures we have taken and will continue to take, then you should not participate in any skydiving activities
- Please make sure that customers are aware that if they have any symptoms related to COVID-19 and cannot make the skydive with less than 24-hour’s notice, they need to provide a medical certificate in order for their booking to be rescheduled. If not, this reservation will be considered as a NO SHOW, which means NO RESCHEDULE and NO REFUND will be allowed