랑카위 와일드라이프 파크 입장권
- Enjoy a day surrounded by Malaysia's unique flora and fauna at Langkawi Wildlife Park!
- Get up close and personal with the park's animals as you pet and talk to them during the feeding sessions.
- Hear the distinctive sounds of the friendly macaws as you give them sunflower seeds and peanuts.
- Take photos of the animals in their natural habitats, with flamingos posing and white raccoons playing around in this Langkawi bird paradise.
- Take a break and have a laugh as you enjoy the fun animal talk show, which runs twice a day.
Located at Langkawi Island, surround yourself with the stunning beauty of Malaysia's unique flora and fauna with a visit to Langkawi Wildlife Park, the first fully-covered wildlife park in Asia, also known as Langkawi bird paradise. With its lush vegetation and more than 2,500 exotic birds from 150 different animal species inside, this is a must-visit for all animal lovers and nature buffs! The wildlife park also features a walk-in aviary with a 15-metre man made waterfall. Take photos of the colorful birds in their natural habitat, including the stunning macaws with their distinctive coloration, or the pink flamingos that are known to make funny poses throughout the day. At Langkawi Wildlife Park, you can also see various mammals playing around with their buddies, such as adorable rabbits and guinea pigs, cuddly white raccoons, and even some bearcats! If you want to get up close and personal with the animals, you can buy a bag of feed and give them little treats (insider tip: the macaws just love the sunflower seeds and peanuts, so make sure to give these to them if you want to take great photos!) Langkawi Wildlife Park also has a variety of programs that introduce you to the animals, like feeding shows and even a hilarious animal talk show, as well as a cafe that's perfect if you get hungry in the middle of the day. Make sure to stop by the shopping area to pick up some awesome souvenirs before you leave the wildlife park - including a duty-free zone, souvenir kiosk and a crystal gallery.
Please view the Langkawi Wildlife Park map prior to your visit for more information
Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measure
- Temperature screening station before entering Langkawi Wildlife Park
- MySejahtera Check-Ins
- Guests are encouraged to use hand sanitizers available throughout the park
- Mask on all the time
- Regular sanitization process on all facilities
- Supervise social distancing - Stay one metre from the others
- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures here