파야 섬 스노클링 & 다이빙 투어 (랑카위 출발)
- Experience diving or snorkeling in crystal clear waters at Langkawi's most popular island in Kedah, Malaysia - Pulau Payar.
- Catch the shark feeder in action and get a chance to swim with baby sharks that live by the shore at this marine park.
- Visit the only place off Malaysia's west coast with exotic coral reefs and marine life similar to that of the Indian ocean.
- See colourful coral beautifully protected, and other exotic marine species like the moray eels, clown fish, baby reef sharks, and more.
- Choose between offshore snorkeling, snorkeling from the shore, or go for a diving adventure at Pulau Payar marine park.
If you're looking for the most scenic spot in Langkawi, you won't have to look too far - Pulau Payar marine park is located an hour away via speedboat from the main Langkawi island in Kedah, about 45 minutes away from the Kuah jetty point, perfect for that relaxing day trip at the beach that you've been craving for. Pulau Payar status as a marine park offers protection for its diverse marine life. This marine park tour takes you from Langkawi Island to Pulau Payar straight from your hotel, so you won't have to worry about complicated transfers or stressful commutes to the jetty. As soon as you arrive at this island, you can choose to embark on an array of exciting activities at Pulau Payar marine park, depending on your chosen package. Go snorkeling from the shore - where you can spot reef sharks as near as 20 meters from the coastline, or from a reef platform in the middle of the ocean and spot exotic coral garden and marine species. If you're looking for a bit more adventure, take a diving session that will take you deeper into the rich ocean life of ths marine park, perfect for snorkelling and diving enthusiasts. Beginners and non-licensed divers can experience this first hand! See stonefish, moray eels, parrotfish, barracudas and more! Comprising four islands, the largest of which is Pulau Payar, and three smaller isles (Pulau Kaca, Pulau Lembu and Pulau Segantang), this marine park is spread over two nautical miles. The park also caters well to tourists with facilities ranging from picnic tables, barbecue pits, gazebos and restrooms!
- Book your snorkeling activity on Klook, which includes hotel transfer from your hotel to Pulau Payar.
- Package inclusive of English-speaking guide, ferry ticket, marine park fees, local lunch box and more.
- If you would prefer a private tour, join Private Snorkeling Tour with Transfers to Pulau Payar in Langkawi instead!
Activity Hygiene Measures:
- Sanitization will take place before and after a traveler boards the boat
- Travelers must put on their face masks at all times during the activity
- Travelers have to ensure that they are in generally good health and fit to join the activity
- Travelers not wearing masks or those with a body temperature of 38 celcius or higher will be denied entry