盛夏森林（Splash N' Forest）チケット
- Date: 2 Jul to 10 Oct 2021 (every Saturday, Sunday & public holiday)
- Venue: Tai Tong Organic EcoPark
- All Zones Full Day Pass available on Sat / Sun / Public Holiday (event time: 15:00 - 22:00, doors open: 14:30 - 20:30)
- All games at Forest Splash ended at 21:00
- FOREST ZONE NIGHT PASS is not available from September
- Get into the mysterious forest to enjoy the water splash, exciting slide, delicious food and much more! The best getaway with your friends and family for this hot summer!
- Please be aware of the weather condition, if the weather is not good on your participation date, kindly pay close attention to the latest notice on Splash N Forest Facebook before departure.
- Discover more latest Events in Hong Kong HERE!
- Event Date: 2 Jul to 10 Oct 2021 (every Saturday, Sunday & public holiday)
- Event Time: Saturday and Sunday 15:00 - 22:00 (doors open: 14:30 - 20:30)
- Venue: Tai Tong Organic EcoPark
About the event
Hong Kong- the most energetic city in Asia that never stops. Different events happen in the city from time to time. In this Summer, "Splash N’ Forest" has finally come to this city with its splash, food, and music. It will be the best activity everyone can’t miss in this summer.
The Talk-of-town event " Splash N’ Forest " will be held at Tai Tong Organic EcoPark in Yuen Long. You can find the popular 100-meter giant water slide , High Fly Slide, Dolphin Crash, and King of Forest obstacle run, etc.; The entire area will be splashed with water to get everyone wet in the summer.
In Splash N’ forest, other than having water fun and a breath of fresh air away from the city, you can also enjoy the beer and food. After the sunset, the forest will turn into a party with DJ and singers live performance. The monthly theme will even make "Splash N’ Forest" the best spot you keep going to chill with your friends.
“Splash N’ Forest” is held in Tai Tong Organic EcoPark Yuen Long, consisted of 3 main areas:
- Including several paid game booths suitable for any children to play
- Including DJ or singer performance on the forest stage on Saturday and Sunday; It also contains multiple food and beverage booths
- Including 100-meter Giant Slide, High Fly Slide, Gorilla Pool, Elephant Baby Splash, Dolphin Crash, King of the Forest Obstacle Run, Forest Mini-boat Adventure, Forest Photo Pool
For safety reasons, all games in Splash N’ Forest have different height and age restrictions. For details, please visit the Official Website
Frequently Ask Question:
In case of increment weather, what should I do?
- Please be aware of the weather condition, if the weather is not good on your participation date, kindly pay close attention to the latest notice on Splash N Forest Facebook , and website https://www.splashnforest.com , as well as the sms and emails from Klook, before departure.
Are there any height or age restriction to those water amusement facilities?
- For safety reasons, all games in Splash N’ Forest have different height and age restrictions. For details, please visit: https://www.splashnforest.com
Can kids go to Splash N’ Forest without their parents?
- No individual admission for baby (age 3 or below) and kid (age 4-11) unless accompanied by adult (age 18 or above).
Are there any free parking at the venue?
- Carpark is available at the venue. Parking fee is daily HK$80, pay in advance (HK$40 discount will be refunded when leave before 18:00).
Can I bring pets?
- We are sorry that no animal is allowed (except assistance dogs). For details, please visit: https://www.splashnforest.com
Are there any Covid-19 precautionary measure in the venue?
- All visitors and game players must scan the "LeaveHomeSafe" QR code or register their personal information (names, contact numbers and the dates and time of visit) before entering the Splash N’ Forest (personal information will be destroyed after 30 days after complete of the Event).
- All visitors and game players must go through temperature screening when entering the Splash N’ Forest. No entry for those with temperature 37.5°C or above, respiratory symptoms or sudden loss of taste/smell. Visitors are recommended to seek for medical assistance immediately.
- All visitors and game players must wear their own masks during their stay at Splash N’ Forest and facilities (except when dinning at designated zone).
- All facilities in Splash N’ Forest are being cleaned and sterilized regularly.
- In view of hygiene and Government’s requirement, cleaning and sanitization procedure will be conducted regularly within the area (without prior notice of the Organizer). Visitors or game players are required to leave the area until the end of the procedure.
Are there any free shower and changing rooms?
- Free shower area and changing room are available at Splash N’ Forest.
Are there any lockers?
- Lockers are available at Splash N’ Forest. Locker fee is HK$10 per storage per hour. (Will charge again once unlock the locker.)
Can I bring my own water tube and water gun?
- No water tube and water gun from outside is allowed to use in Splash N’ Forest.
Can I bring my own food or drink?
- No food and drink (except for baby) are allowed to bring into Splash N’ Forest.
Will I get wet for all the games?
- Please prepared to get soaked and you are recommended to bring along with your towel, swimwear and slippers.
Are there any shuttle bus? Are there for free?
- Shuttle minibus service is available, details as below:
- Van (red line) is available from MTR "Long Ping" station (exit B1) direct to Splash N’ Forest. Charge HK$15 per head per trip.
- Other ways to Splash N’ Forest, as followings:
- Divers can drive to Route 3 and Tai Lam Tunnel (Exit 13), follow the slow lane to Pok Oi roundabout and choose "Tin Shui Wai/Tuen Mun/Yuen Long (South)" to the second roundabout and choose "Yuen Long South" Exit, turn left towards Tai Tong and drive to "Tai Tong Road". Follow the signs along the road to "Kiu Hing Road" in Tai Tong Village. Then turn onto Tai Tong Shan Road and go straight to the right to see the "Tai Tong Organic Eco Park" sign.
- Take the West Rail to the "Long Ping" station, then take the K66 shuttle bus at Exit B and get off at the Tai Tong Shan Road junction. Walk along the path for about 15 minutes.
- At the opposite of Yuen Long KOLOUR Mall (previous named Yuen Long Citimall), take the red minibus from Yuen Long to Tai Tong, get off at the terminus and walk along the path for about 15 minutes.
- For details, please visit: https://www.splashnforest.com
Are there any discounts for elderly?
- We are sorry that no discount to elderly is available at this moment.
Do I need to put my mask on while playing?
- All visitors and game players must wear their own masks during their stay at Forest Splash and all the facilities.
What is the difference between those passes?
- ALL ZONES FULL DAY PASS holders can get full access to the whole Splash N’ Forest, including Forest Fun, Forest Fiesta and Forest Splash (including unlimited play at all water games and facilities in Forest Splash). Entry from 15:00. Tickets are applicable to Saturday and Sunday.
- Limited Night Pass holders can only access to Forest Fun, Forest Fiesta only. Tickets are only applicable after 6pm on Saturday & Sunday only (applicable for July to August only).
What is the difference between those zones?
- Forest Fun and Forest Fiesta are the areas where you could find paid game booths, food booths, performances by DJ and artistes.
- In Forest Splash, you could find the giant inflatable games and obstacle facilities.
- Ticketing enquiry：5940 0704
- Other enquiry : 9634 0951