- With over 2 million works in collection, you will be visiting one of the most famous and largest museums in the United States
- The Met museum has 17 departments that house art, architecture, and artifacts from Europe, Afria, Asia, Oceania, and more
- Marvel at the impressive architecture of the museum itself
- Stop by the rooftop bar for a quick drink for sweeping views of Central Park
- Vist the offical site for web-site for covid health and safety protocols
Tingle your imagination at a museum that contains a world-class collection of history and arts. Housing over 2 million works, this impressive landmark can easily take up an entire day. There are 17 separate departments, featuring works of art and antiquities from ancient Egypt, Europe, Asia, America, Greek and Rome, Islam, and more! Your admission pass will provide you with admission to the three buildings of the museum: The Met Fifth Avenue that is one of the world's largest art galleries, The Met Breuer that is an expansion of the museum's modern and contemporary art program, and The Met Cloisters which features an extensive collection of art, architecture, and artifacts from Medieval Europe. If you're tired from strolling the massive museum, head on to the rooftop bar where you can grab a quick drink with a magnificant view.