- Get to visit the historic World Automobile Museum and Piano Museum in Jeju
- See the rare wooden 'Hillman Straight 8’ vehicle - only 6 of this exist in the world!
- Head to the model car area and witness South Korea’s biggest collection of die-cast models
- Climb upstairs to the Piano Museum and learn about the development of pianos through the years
- Try fun driving activities for kids of all ages and get to feed adorable deers after visiting the museum
Explore Asia's only private collection automobile museum at the World Automobile Jeju Museum. Opened in 2008, it displays over 90 models in 4 different halls and includes a souvenir shop and teahouse. The cars are not only in wonderful condition, but you are even allowed to climb in and experience some of them too! If you are coming with kids there is a section just for them to feel the thrill of driving. The traffic experience area allows kids to have their photo taken and practice driving with a parent or guardian. If they do well, they'll even get their own ‘driver's license’! You can also head upstairs to see another spectacular collection that features the rarest kinds of pianos. At the Piano Museum, you’ll learn about the history and development of pianos in the country and throughout the years. As you explore, remember to take a moment to look out and enjoy the views of Sanbangsan and Korea's southern-most island, Marado, from the museum.