Adventure Cove Waterpark™ One-Day Ticket
A thrilling aquatic adventure awaits
- Come experience the exhilaration and adrenaline rush of zipping down water slides at Southeast Asia’s only integrated aquatic and marine life park!
- You can take high-speed water slides, laze the day away drifting on a lazy river, or snorkel with 20,000 tropical fish over a colourful Rainbow Reef.
- For the thrill seekers, challenge your friend on the Dueling Racer - a dueling high-speed competitive plunge to the finish line or head for the Pipeline Plunge to experience dropping through an elevated chute.
- Blast off in the Riptide Rocket - Southeast Asia’s first hydro-magnetic coaster (think rollercoaster on water!).
- For great family fun, cruise down the Adventure River, enhanced with mini tipping buckets, splash buckets as well as water shooters. Float through 14 stunning scenes including a lush jungle garden, a mysterious grotto and an underwater tunnel with a sea of marine life swimming above and around you.
- If that’s not enough, experience karting like no other at Singapore’s first ever underground circuit! Get your combo tickets here
- All packages are fixed dated, direct entry tickets, unless otherwise stated.
Located at Sentosa Island in Singapore, Southeast Asia’s first hydro-magnetic coaster isn’t its only claim to fame! Adventure Cove Waterpark offers 14 thrilling rides and attractions where you can enjoy to your heart’s content, from zooming down the high-speed water slides of Dueling Racer to drifting lazily down at Adventure River; snorkeling with amazing marine animals at Rainbow Reef to wading with friendly rays in the shallows at Ray Bay. Don’t miss to experience the shallow wading pool and playful fountain at Seahorse Hideaway, the open splash pool with twists and turns at Whirlpool Washout, and have a blast at Southeast Asia’s first hydro magnetic coaster at Riptide Rocket.
There’s a wave of fun waiting for the thrill-seeker and nature lover in you, here at Adventure Cove Waterpark in Resorts World Sentosa. Choose from SRV eligible and exclusive packages available for any Singapore resident, add to your shopping cart, and don’t forget that reservation is required after you get your admission ticket!
- Life jackets are available in all sizes from the bins around the park
- Please note that all water rides have a minimum height requirement: 107cm, 122cm, or 140cm. Most rides require children under 122cm to be accompanied by an adult
- There are safe management measures in place to ensure the safety of all guests at Resorts World Sentosa. Strict capacity limits at all queue lines are implemented
- To ensure your safety, a reservation after receiving your Adventure Cove ticket is required before you visit
- Resorts World Sentosa is awarded the SG Clean quality mark across the resort, including the Casino, hotels, attraction parks, outlets for food and beverages, retail outlets, and convention center.
- The SG Clean Quality mark further highlights the commitment of Resorts World Sentosa to safeguard guests’ and Team Members’ well-being, by adhering to the National Environment Agency’s new benchmark of sector-specific sanitation and hygiene checklists. For more information, please visit SG Clean’s website