Bosphorus Strait Afternoon Cruise
- Get a unique experience during your visit to Istanbul with this half-day cruise along the Bosphorus Strait
- Learn about this famous stretch of water that splits Istanbul into two parts: the European-side and Asian-side
- Relax as you help yourself to tasty snacks and spot landmarks like Rumeli Fortress and Dolmabahce Palace
- Check out the beautiful Golden Horn, a horn-shaped inlet bordered by the city's domes and minarets
- Enjoy a scenic cable car (teleferik) ride up to the Pierre Loti Coffee House, full of panoramic views
Tentang Aktivitas Ini
See the city of Istanbul from a completely different perspective with this half-day cruise along the Bosphorus Strait. You'll get picked up at your hotel in the city, then immediately depart for the dock and board the boat. Once the cruise begins, you're free to relax and take photos as you travel along this natural waterway that links together Europe and Asia. Help yourself to some filling snacks as you take in the sweeping views of Istanbul's skylines, with the massive skyscrapers and colorful buildings bordered by the city's lush forests and tranquil blue waters. Try to spot some popular tourist landmarks like the Rumeli Fortress, a massive stone structure built on top of hills, and the opulent Dolmabahce Palace, which served as the main administrative center of the Ottoman Empire. Once the cruise is over, you'll then take a bus ride to get to the Teleferik Cable Car Station, where you'll get to see the magnificent Golden Horn, the primary inlet of the Bosphorus. Enjoy a scenic cable car trip up to Pierre Loti Coffee House, where French novelist Pierre Loti came for inspiration. Soak up this unbeatable view of the surrounding areas, with gorgeous views stretching down to the Galata Tower and the Galata Bridge that's said to have inspired the novelist's literary masterpiece "Aziyadé," before you head back to the city and get dropped off at your accommodation.