Tiket Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary di Gold Coast
- Enjoy a wild day in Australia and visit the Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary in Gold Coast
- Venture inside the zoological garden and see various animals including Tasmanian devils, lemurs, and more
- Level up your visit and have the option to interact with Australia’s famous koalas
- Learn and appreciate the life of these species when you watch Currumbin Wildlife’s animal shows
- Capture your Koala encounter with a professional photographer
- The Sanctuary is open Thursday - Monday from 9am to 4pm, but lorikeet feeding is held daily at 8am and 4pm to start your day with a great experience up close with the animals
Tentang Aktivitas Ini
Within the grounds of the Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary which is Advanced Eco Tourism Certified, the Currumbin Wildlife Hospital is a not-for-profit community service that exists to treat, rehabilitate and release sick, injured and orphaned animals admitted by the public. Watch out vets in action as they help injured animals recover to live better lives. If you’re a fan of Australia’s diverse fauna, then a visit to Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary in Gold Coast is a must. The zoological garden has been operating since 1947 and became known for its wide collection of animals and its efforts to conserve and take care of a variety of injured wildlife. For a fun and stress-free visit, best to book your tickets via Klook! Get a chance to see several animals including saltwater crocodiles, red pandas, tree kangaroos, and more! Get up close to some of Currumbin Wildlife’s famous residents and watch some of their shows including Aussie Scales and Tails Show and Wild Skies Free Flight Bird Show. To make your visit even more unforgettable, have the option to meet a group of Koala and to take home a souvenir photo or conquer their TreeTop Challenge course. Bring your whole family along and share this incredible experience together!
- After booking through Klook, all customers must register their details for COVID-19 tracing purposes through the portal here before attending the Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary
- Please select the same number and type of tickets as you have already purchased, and enter your Klook booking confirmation number showing on your voucher in the "Supplier Reference Number" field
- The Sanctuary is open from 9am to 4pm from Thursday to Sunday.