Tiket Masuk Shanghai Disneyland
- Spend an exciting, fun-filled day at Shanghai Disneyland, the largest Disney resort in Asia!
- Simply show your passport to enter, avoid the queue, and save time
- Don’t miss the TRON Lightcycle Power Run, Pirates of the Caribbean: Battle for the Sunken Treasure, Peter Pan’s Flight, and more!
- Head over to the Gardens of Imagination and get the chance to meet your favorite Disney characters during the parades
- Stay energized throughout the day by booking a combo meal together with your ticket
Sering dipesan bersamaan
Shanghai Disneyland, the first theme park of its kind in Mainland China, is a world of boundless possibilities and a place to create cherished memories that last a lifetime. Lush gardens, live stage productions and thrilling attractions will appeal to guests of all generations who visit its six lands. Guests also will encounter Disney characters in each land, including Mickey Mouse, Mulan, Baymax, Disney princesses, Captain Jack Sparrow and Winnie the Pooh.
- **Please note:After purchasing a ticket, each guest visiting the park must provide basic personal information, including name, phone number, ID type and ID number via Shanghai Disney Resort’s official online channels prior to arriving at the resort. A Shanghai Disneyland Reservation QR Code will be provided after the successful submission of the required identification information, and guests will be required to present the code before entering the theme park. Click the link to provide your basic personal information in advance
- Guests with disabilities are eligible for a concession by presenting a valid certificate or proof of disability. If a guest with disabilities wishes to purchase this product, the guest will need to contact the Shanghai Disney Resort Reservation Center, or visit the Shanghai Disneyland Main Entrance Guest Services. When entering the park, the guest will be required to present the original copy of the valid certificate or proof of disability, as well as their valid China government ID card or travel document onsite
- Check in at the front desk must be done by the person with the reservation name
- To ensure each guest’s health and safety and to comply with the law and requests from the government authorities, Shanghai Disney Resort will collect the identity and contact information of each guest (including children) before his/her visit to Shanghai Disneyland. Please fill in this form for you and all those guests accompanying you (including ticket-free guests). If you are submitting personal information on behalf of others, we assume that you have obtained such person’s consent for our collection and use of his or her personal information; and if such person is a child (a minor under the age of 14), we assume that you are either the legal guardian of the child or you have obtained the consent from the legal guardian of the child for our collection and use of the child’s personal information
- Please ensure the information that you submit is accurate and up to date as of the date of your visit. You will be allowed to amend the personal information you have submitted (except for the personal information of Guest 1) at any time until the QR code generated in this form is redeemed by our Cast Member upon your entering Shanghai Disneyland. You may be contacted by government authorities for the personal information you provide in the form. If the information that you submit is inaccurate, you may be liable under the law
- Guests other than the dated ticket holders will be allowed to amend the visitation date reserved through this system at any time until the QR code generated in this form is redeemed by our Cast Member upon his/her entering Shanghai Disneyland. Dated ticket holders may amend the dates of the tickets according to the ticket change and cancellation policy and the methods provided at the sales channels where such tickets are purchased originally
- Every guests before your entry, our Cast Member will measure your body temperature and please show your Health QR Code. Please bring the original copy of your ID document (for Mainland China guests, please bring your PRC Resident ID Card. For Hong Kong and Macao guests, please bring a Mainland Travel Permit for Hong Kong and Macao Residents or PRC Travel Document. For Taiwan Guests, please bring a Mainland Travel Permit for Taiwan Residents or PRC Travel Document. For other guests, please bring a valid foreign passport), the ID number of which will be collected by Shanghai Disney Resort at the time of entry. If you refuse to provide your identity and contact information as provided in this form before your visit or if you are in such a situation under which you are not allowed to enter Shanghai Disneyland according to the law or the requirements of the government authorities or the Park Rules and Regulations, you may be refused entry into the park during this epidemic period
- Your information will be kept confidential. Shanghai Disney Resort will not use such information for any purpose other than disease control and prevention. Except as required by the law or competent authorities, Shanghai Disney Resort will not share, provide or disclose any of your personal information provided herein. Shanghai Disney Resort will retain such information only during the epidemic period or such other period as required by the government authorities
- Guests who do not fill in the information, fill in false information, fill in incomplete information, or do not bring valid ID documents may be refused to enter. In this case, no refund, cancellation, or reschedules will be made. Please understand the special measures under the COVID-19 situation. We wish you a healthy and happy journey！
- Ticket sales of Shanghai Disneyland will be available beginning on May 8 at 08:00, with a limited number of tickets available each day during the initial reopening
- Shanghai Disneyland theme park will officially reopen to the public on May 11, 2020. The majority of Shanghai Disneyland’s attractions, rides, some shows and shopping and dining locations will resume operations, with controlled attendance. Some interactive attractions and experiences, such as children play areas and theater shows, will remain closed
- To accommodate social distancing, parades and nighttime spectaculars will also return at a later date. During the initial reopening phase, a special Disney character procession, Mickey and Friends Express, will take place several times daily, and the Enchanted Storybook Castle will come to life with light and music at dusk each day with Evening Magical Moments
- With a limited number of tickets available each day and the frequent change of inventory, we cannot guranteed the tickets issueing, in that case, we will contact you and cancel the bookings
Disney Standby Pass
- Disney Standby Pass are limited and allocated on a first come, first served basis
- Usage and attractions applicable for the Disney Fastpass are subject to change. Check the official website for more details
- In obtaining Disney Standby Pass or purchasing Disney Premier Access, if you use the official Shanghai Disney Resort App on another person's phone to scan your park ticket, your photo taken at park entrance will appear in the App on the person's phone.After you use the official Shanghai Disney Resort app to scan your park ticket, your photo taken at the park entrance will appear in the app. Please present your tocket for re-entry to the Park on the same day.
Q: Bisakah saya menggunakan dokumen lain selain paspor untuk membeli atau menukarkan tiket saya?
A: Warga Cina Daratan dapat menggunakan identitas Cina yang berlaku, sementara warga Hong Kong, Makau, dan Taiwan dapat menggunakan Mainland Travel Permit. Bagi wisatawan dari negara lain, dianjurkan menggunakan paspor.
Q: Ada perubahan rencana dan saya tidak bisa mengunjungi taman hiburan. Bisakah saya mendapat refund?
A: Anda tidak dapat melakukan pembatalan, refund atau perubahan untuk aktivitas ini. Harap rencanakan perjalanan anda dengan hati-hati dan cantumkan informasi yang benar selama pembelian
Q: Bagaimana saya mengetahui bila pemesanan saya telah dikonfirmasi?
A: Pemesanan anda sudah dikonfirmasi setelah anda menerima email konfirmasi dan voucher yang terlampir dalam waktu 5 menit setelah pemesanan
Anda juga bisa melihat voucher anda via Rincian Pesanan:
- Di Website: Akses akun anda > "Pesanan" > "Lihat Voucher" pada aktivitas
- Di Aplikasi: Akses "Pesanan" > "Lihat Voucher" pada aktivitas