- Explore the best of the vibrant Danish capital with the ultimate city card for your trip - the Copenhagen Card
- Get to visit over 87 attractions and museums in the city with unlimited public transport access in the entire region
- Take control of your own itinerary and choose from 24, 48, 72, 96, or 120 hour card packages that would best suit you
- Enjoy the most convenient and affordable way of navigating Copenhagen and its beautiful sites with this card
Tentang Aktivitas Ini
See more and pay less - get the ultimate Danish experience with the ever handy Copenhagen Card! Explore Denmark’s capital with ease and navigate the beautiful city at your own pace. Take control of your own itinerary and visit your top destinations whenever and however you want with free access and discounts to over 86 attractions and museums such as the Tivoli Gardens, Kronborg Castle, Rosenborg Castle, and more. Enjoy unlimited public transportation access in the entire Copenhagen region from Zone 1-99 including the Copenhagen Airport (zone 4) and other perks such as discounts on selected restaurants, bars, and sightseeing tours! Discover the beauty of Copenhagen without any hassle when you book a 24, 48, 72, or 120 hour card that would best suit your traveling needs!
- To ensure the health and safety of all visitors, it is mandatory for everyone above the age of 12 to carry a mask on public transportation, ferries and in taxis
- Please note that some attractions have implemented time slots to ensure the safety of their visitors during COVID-19. Please check the attractions' official websites for opening hours and dates, as opening hours may change according to season