Damnoen Saduak Floating Market & Chatuchak Weekend Market Half Day Tour
- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- Ready your camera and capture Damnoen Saduak Floating Market's intricate food and souvenir stalls!
- Enjoy the unique experience of shopping for local food and other Thai favorites on a boat!
- Explore Thailand's lively culture as you walk around the bustling Chatuchak Weekend Market
- Score quality products and exciting souvenirs without breaking the bank!
Go souvenir shopping at Thailand's best markets! Visit Damnoen Saduak Floating Market and Chatuchak Weekend Market, two of the most popular souvenir spots known for their cheap quality products. Start your trip with a visit to the Damnoen Saduak Floating Market, a canal system made appealing by the vibrant colors of the local stalls. Experience shopping on a boat and get to interact with the friendly local vendors. Buy fresh fruits and vegetables, or order authentic local dishes at one of the food stalls. Continue the shopping adventure later on at Chatuchak Weekend Market. There, you'll find ridiculously cheap quality items and lots of other products. You can haggle the price or not, but more importantly, you can shop 'till you drop as this trip allows customers to take their own time. Just make sure that you know your way back to your hotel! Book now for a half day escapade!
- Uncover the city’s treasures and marvelous landmarks through other Bangkok tours!
- Check out the private day tour to Damnoen Saduak Floating Market and Chatuchak Weekend Market to enjoy a luxury experience