- Special Savings
- Get great prices and find a deal that's right for you.
- 24/7 Customer Support
- We're always here when you need us.
- One-stop Travel Platform
- Our services cover 23 languages and 42 currencies, with a range of payment methods accepted.
- How do I make a booking on Klook？
- 1. Log in to your Klook account or create one 2. Select Stays from the main menu, enter your destination and dates, and hit search 3. Choose a property and complete the booking 4. You'll get a confirmation email within 30 minutes of booking
- How will I know if my booking is confirmed?
- We’ll send a confirmation email with your booking details within 30 minutes after you’ve made the payment. If you can’t find the email, try checking your spam/junk folder. You can also check "My bookings" on the Klook app or website.
- Where can I find the cancellation policy?
- You can find a room’s cancellation policy listed as either “Free cancellation” or “Non-refundable” near the room rate. To find out more details, go to the booking page. If you’ve already made your booking, you can find the detailed cancellation policy in the confirmation email. Please note that cancellation policies vary by property. Please check the property’s policies before booking.
- Will I be charged if I cancel my booking?
- This depends on the cancellation policy of your booking. Cancelling a non-refundable bookings may result in a full charge of the booking. Free cancellation means that the booking can be cancelled within a certain period of time. For example, some properties allow you to cancel 48 hours before check-in time. Beyond the arranged time, any cancellation may be charged a fee. Please see the propety's cancellation policy for more details.
Terms & Conditions
By making an Accommodation reservation on the Klook Platform, you accept and agree tothe relevant Accommodation booking conditions, including cancellation and no-showpolicies. The cancellation and no-show policy of each Accommodation is available on theKlook Platform at the Accommodation information pages. Certain rates, fees or special offerswill not be eligible for cancellation, refund or change.
Any cancellation or changes (where applicable) to your reservation must be made throughKlook and not directly with the Accommodation or any third party supplier. Any problems orquestions on your reservation should be directed to our Klook customer service, who willassist you and serve as a point of contact with the Accommodation or third party supplier.
Prices for Accommodation are for room reservations only, and for the specified stay datesand number of people, unless expressly indicated otherwise.
Some Accommodations will charge mandatory service fees, surcharges, and local taxes (e.g.resort or amenity fees, transportation transfers, city tourist tax and festive gala mealsurcharges) that may be collected directly from you by the Accommodation, in addition tothe total reservation price you pay on the Klook Platform.
The total reservation price may include a charge for taxes and fees (“Taxes and Fees”).This includes an estimated amount to recover the amount Klook pays to the Accommodationfor your reservation for taxes owed or required to be collected by the Accommodationincluding, without limitation, sales and use tax, occupancy tax, room tax, excise tax andvalue added tax. The amount paid to the Accommodation for your reservation for taxes mayvary from the estimated amount. The Taxes and Fees may also include a fee retained byKlook as compensation for our services and to cover the costs of your reservation (e.g.customer service costs).
Klook is one of many channels Accommodations use to make their inventory available forreservation. When a search result indicates that an Accommodation has no more roomsavailable, that means the room type is not available for reservation through the KlookPlatform.