Terms & Conditions
- Hong Kong Express Airways Limited (HK Express) and Klook are separate legal entities and neither is the legal representative or agent of the other except for the express purpose herein.
- All ticket purchases relating to HK Express flights are subject to HK Express’ Conditions of Carriage. Details can be found on hkexpress.com
- All products, service, description content and price are provided by Klook and its partner. HK Express shall bear no responsibility regarding the authenticity and accuracy of any content, materials or information which other users or Klook may provide. Your use of this website and any purchases are subject to Klook’s Terms and Condition.
- All Content accessed by you using this Website is at your own risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage or loss to any party resulting therefrom.
- Passenger will pay directly to Klook and its payment gateway. HK Express has no access to the payment data and assume no responsibility for any system error and the direct or indirect consequence caused by the error.
- Booking confirmation and customer service will be handled by Klook and its customer service team.
- You should review and agree on the specific cancellation policy of the purposed product as published on the Klook website. Your ticket will not be refunded or changed due to any flight schedule change or flight delay.
- All stated discounts are compared against the rates sold at counter.
- If there is any inconsistency or ambiguity between the English version and the Chinese version of this term and condition, the English version shall prevail.