Jardin tropical de Nong Nooch
- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- Visit this beautiful and award-winning garden showcasing an impressive range of plants and landscaping
- Make sure to catch the amazing elephant show and Thai cultural show while in Nong Nooch
- Choose the triple combo package and feast on a sumptuous buffet lunch!
- Opt for a private car charter service from Pattaya and enjoy a convenient, hassle-free ride
- Take the the Sightseeing Bus to get a quick overview of the large Nong Nooch Garden before setting off on foot
Whether you've got green fingers or not, you'll be thoroughly impressed by the beautiful 600-acres of Nong Nooch Tropical Gardens. Providing a tranquil day excursion from Phuket, you can roam the acres of intricately landscaped grounds (winner of numerous international awards) and take in the fusion of European and Thai inspiration. You'll lose track of time discovering the unique areas of orchids, fountains, topiary, waterfalls, cacti, ferns, bonsai and even a mini Stonehenge! While you're there, don't miss the elephant show (cheer along football- and basketball-playing elephants) and the Thai culture show (dancers and actors re-create historical events and Muay Thai boxing). And to top it off, a delicious lunch buffet is included in the price.