[Offre limitée] Visite de la ville historique d'Ayutthaya : Wat Yai Chai Mongkhon, palais royal de Bang Pa-In et plus (AK Travel)
- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- Learn about Thailand’s past splendor on a historical tour of Ayutthaya, a UNESCO World Heritage Centre
- Visit the country’s most important monasteries and wander around the incredible temple grounds and ruins
- Search for the widely-photographed Bhudda's head nestled in the trees
- Enjoy an authentic lunch at a local floating market, travel the historic canals, and shop for unique street food and souvenirs
- Private tour is available for groups of 1 to 10 participants, check out Ancient Ayutthaya Private Day Tour by AK
Travel 80 kilometers north of Bangkok for a tour of one of Thailand’s oldest cities. Ayutthaya, the former capital of the Kingdom of Siam, is home to some of the country’s most important relics to this day. See the famous Reclining Buddha statue at Wat Yai Chai Mongkhon, your first stop in Ayutthaya on this trip. Stop by for lunch at Ayutthaya floating market - a mecca for fresh produce and your go-to for an authentic Thai shopping experience. Your next stop is the impressive Wat Mahatat, the Temple of the Great Relic - one of the key monasteries and religious centers in the country. Visit the restored temple of Wat Phra Si Sanphet, boasting the title of "the grandest temple in Ayutthaya". Complete this historical tour with a stop at Wat Chaiwatthanaram, Thailand's well-known Buddhist emblem.