Randonnée d'une demi journée/d'une journée à Doi Suthep depuis Chiang Mai
- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- Visit one of the most famous temples in Chiang Mai – the Wat Phra That
- Make your way to the top of Doi Suthep and marvel at the breathtaking view of Chiang Mai
- Learn more about Thai Buddhist culture when you visit various temples during the tour
- Be enamored by the various waterfalls, caves, and rich foliage that surround Doi Suthep
- Want to explore more? Check out Doi Suthep trekking tour with elephant care or zipline
Explore the natural beauty of Chiang Mai and learn about the Thai Buddhist religion when you join this exciting trekking tour at Doi Suthep. See nearby waterfalls and rich foliage along your trek and be rewarded with a jaw-dropping view of Chiang Mai once you’ve made your way to the top. Meanwhile, be enthralled by the rich history and culture of Thai Buddhism while at Wat Phra That. Other gems that you’ll see on this tour also include Wat Pha Lat (hidden temple), Huay Kaew Waterfall, and Grand Canyon Waterpark. You can choose a half-day tour for a quick trip, a whole-day tour for a completely immersive experience, or a night tour for a unique trekking adventure. Do remember to dress comfortably yet modest as the temples here are considered a sacred place.