My friend and I have had many interesting experiences. For me the most memorable experiences were taking a row boat trip on the small canal and visiting the coconut candy workshop. Vinh Trang pagoda was quite impressive but we could not go inside because at that time the monks had a meeting. The guide was nice and enthusiastic. The lunch was ok. In general, it's a good one-day tour with its price.
1. Highly recommended for this tour operator because of their professional style and responsibility.
2. Our family of four is the only guests in this tour but they manage to get us enjoyed the tour on a 16-seat van.
3. Meanwhile, another company cancelled our two other bookings with them because they couldn’t find enough guest to combine.
KLook should reconsider their policy with such operator and their appearance on KLook.
4. The view was so spendid and we fell in love with the surrounding natural atmosphere.
5. One tiny minus negative is the 7-wonder tiny park.
It is only the small replica of 7 world landmarks, within the area of a not too big square in the middle of a town.
Not worth the time and effort spent to travel there, with so much congestion on the roads.
In conclusion, book this option and you won’t be regretted with the floating village.