Entrada sin colas para el Museo de Orsay
- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- Delve into the largest collection of impressionist paintings in the world including: Degas’s ‘Small Dancer Aged Fourteen’, Manet’s ‘Luncheon on the Grass’, Monet's 'Blue Water Lillies' and many more
- Wander through the impressive glass and iron hall of this renovated Beaux-Arts style railway station
- Learn everything about the must see masterpieces with the audioguide via app including interactive map and itinerary
- To ensure the health and safety of the staff and visitors, after purchasing your voucher from Klook a timeslot must be reserved here
Acerca de esta actividad
Housing the greatest collection of Impressionist and post-Impressionist art in the world, the Musée d’Orsay is a must-visit for any art lover in Paris. Step into Paris’s most beloved museum renowned for it’s rich art collection displaying the likes of Van Gogh, Cezanne, and Renoir. On entry you’ll be awed by the immense glass and iron roof of this renovated railway station flooding the entire building with bright light. You’ll explore the museum's treasures whilst gaining an expert insight into the fascinating stories behind the artworks, their historical significance, and why these artists were seen as so ground-breaking. After the tour, feel free to keep on exploring the museum or head up to the top-floor restaurant for a delicious meal and fantastic view over the rooftops of Paris and winding Seine river below.
A tener en cuenta
Coronavirus: Health & Safety Measures
- Wearing a mask is compulsory for all visitors older than 11 years inside the museum. Visitors are required to bring their own masks
- The distance of 1 meter (3.3 feet) between each visitor must be respected at all times with the exception of groups and families
- Access to the lockers and cloakrooms has been restricted to accommodate only objects that cannot be allowed in the museum galleries.
- Hydro-alcoholic gel is available to visitors at the entrance to the museum
- A timeslot must be reserved here after purchasing your voucher from Klook. Select ‘Free of charge reservation’ and choose a date and timeslot at the next step. You must present your valid Klook voucher plus the free time-stamped ticket to enter
- For children aged 0-17 and European Union nationals aged 18-25 that enter the Orsay museum for free a timeslot must also be reserved following the same procedure as above. The free time-stamped ticket along with a valid photo ID must be presented at the entrance