Dubai Desert Sunset Camel Trekking with BBQ Dinner and Ladies Khaliji Dance Show
- Experience the beauty of the desert and the culture of the people in it on this six hour sunset adventure
- Ride on a camel to experience the beauty of Arabian Desert as you ride over the rolling dunes
- Feel like an Emirati as you relax at a traditional Bedouin desert camp
- Indulge in traditional activities like henna painting and shisha smoking
- Pose for a photograph with a falcon in the Arabian attire, enjoy belly and Tanoura dances!
- Appease your hunger with a delicious barbecue buffet dinner in the middle of the desert
Most recent review
What to expect
Marvel at the grandeur of the great Arabian desert in this six-hour adventure! A friendly, English-speaking guide will pick you up from your hotel and bring you to the amazing rolling desert dunes. Hop onto a camel and enjoy the ride as you take in the splendor of the desert as the sky changes color. If you're lucky, you will get that perfect view of the setting sun sinking away over the sandbank. After immersing in the splendid view of the sunset, you will then proceed towards a traditional Bedouin camp where you will be received with refreshments, marking the start of camp festivities. You can participate in henna painting, watch the Tanoura dancers and the belly dancing, and even try smoking a shisha pipe. Feast on a delicious outdoor barbecue dinner as you watch the stars up above. After a satisfying experience, you'll be shuttled back to your hotel to conclude the tour.