Tokyo Top 4 Sakura Viewing Spots Day Tour & Buffet Lunch
- Go on a thrilling tour of Tokyo during cherry blossom season with a visit to 4 of the best sights for sakura viewing places
- Appreciate the beauty of the season with hundreds of sakura trees in each of the parks
- Walk through the incredible Sakura Corridor of Chidorigafuchi with its 1,000 sakura trees
- See the famous aquarium in Kasai Rinhai Park with its cute, must-see penguins!
- View cherry blossoms and see Tokyo Skytree from Ueno Park
- At noon, taste more than 30 kinds of buffet dishes in Ariake Washington Hotel
Most recent review
What to expect
Millions of locals and travelers flock to Tokyo every year to see its famous cherry blossoms in full bloom during spring. This incredible, once-a-year season is a thrilling sight to behold: Hundreds of sakura trees all over tokyo are full of pale pink blossoms, fluttering in the air and waving on the branches. Enjoy this spring highlight in the best fashion with a visit to four of its most famous sites! From your meetup at Shinjuku Station West, you'll first head to Chidorigafuchi and Kitanomaru Park. Chidorigafuchi is breathtaking: just west of the Emperor's residence, there is a location known as the Sakura Corridor in Kitanomaru Park where over a thousand cherry trees burst into bloom, like a scene straight from a movie. After this area, you'll visit Kasai Rinkai Park, which is famous for its aquarium. This park is another wonderful area to join other travelers in photographing and admiring the multitude of blossoms. Your lunch will then follow, and you dine in Ariake Washington Hotel for a delicious buffet experience. Fortified, you will then head to Sumida Park. Named for being close to the famous Sumida River, the artery of Tokyo, over 770 cherry blossom trees are in bloom, wafting their scent into the air and scattering their petals over the great river. Then, you head to Ueno park, one of the most popular of all, with its 800 cherry trees. Don't miss the chance to get unforgettable photographs and moments under the sakura blooms, especially in the afternoon light. You'll return to Shinjuku fulfilled and marveling at the beauty of Tokyo in cherry blossom season.