6 Day JR Tohoku-South Hokkaido Rail Pass
Please book at least 14 days before you intend to receive your parcel of the exchange order
- Access unlimited travels in Tohoku southern Hokkaido with just a single JR Tohoku-South Hokkaido Rail Pass
- Get unlimited rides aboard limited express, express, rapid, and local trains as well as all Shinkansen around the area!
- Receive your Exchange Order voucher and simply exchange it for your Rail Pass in Japan and you’re good to go
What to expect
Redeem your voucher for a JR Tohoku-South Hokkaido Rail Pass when traveling to the northeastern part of Japan, and be ready to explore! Simply make your booking online and have your rail pass voucher delivered straight to your door or easy pick up from select destinations. Choose consective 6-day period, and travel by train around the Tohoku and Hokkaido area. With just a single pass, this is definitely the easiest and fastest way to explore between Tohoku and Hokkaido areas!
Things To Note
- Get instant confirmation. If you do not receive a booking confirmation, please notify us
- All passengers must have their travel documents (passports, ID cards, valid visas) ready prior to boarding
- The name, country of residence, and passport numbers entered when booking must be an exact match to the passports used when boarding
- The date selected is not the date of activation. Book at least 3-5 business days before you intend to receive your parcel
- You will receive 1 Exchange Order per person which will be required to redeem your physical JR pass
- Valid only for non-Japanese passport holders with a "Temporary Visitor" Visa stamp on the passport. Non-Japanese passport holders with a permanent residence in Japan cannot use this product
- Secure a Temporary Visitor Stamp at immigration to be eligible for a JR Pass. Do not pass through the automated gates, as no stamp will be applied
- Japanese passport holders who have been residing outside of Japan for 10+ years are eligible to use a JR pass if they have 1) a valid Japanese passport and 2) a Copy of Overseas Residential Registration/Certificate of Overseas Residence from the Japanese embassy or legation of Japan in your foreign country of residence
- Visit the official website for more information about JR Pass eligibility
- Children aged 0-5 can travel free of charge provided they will not occupy separate seats
- A paying adult can only bring 2 children. A child ticket will be required for each additional child
- This pass can be used only on Ordinary cars. It is not valid for travel on Green Cars, GranClass, individual compartments, Liners or sleeper cars
- Special operating intervals and trains may be in service to meet the needs in the aftermath of the 2011 Tohoku earthquake and tsunami
- You can also book the JR East Pass if your route includes Tohoku, Northern Honshu, and Tokyo!